Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

primers & powder are in

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • latesvak
    Member
    • Mar 2011
    • 355

    primers & powder are in

    Sportsmans in rocklin just unloaded a truck . 1lb'ers and 8lb'ers no lrp but they had srp and spp and lpp . Go get em boys


    Luke
  • #2
    Jet Setter
    Calguns Addict
    • Aug 2012
    • 5348

    Thanks for posting. I was just thinking about this and stopping by in the morning.
    *********************
    WTS:
    1. PW 800+ Hydro Multispeed (just the hydraulic unit that also works with Spolar press)
    2. PW 800B converted to 800C (12 gauge) with lots of accessories and upgrades
    3. Hornady 366 (12 gauge)

    Comment

    • #3
      BLR81
      Member
      • May 2012
      • 347

      Originally posted by latesvak
      Sportsmans in rocklin just unloaded a truck . 1lb'ers and 8lb'ers no lrp but they had srp and spp and lpp . Go get em boys


      Luke
      I stopped in at 4pm and they said they had nothing.

      Comment

      • #4
        dogslayer1313
        Member
        • Dec 2010
        • 312

        I stopped in at 5:00 and they had lpp and a couple cans of powder I couldn't use.

        Comment

        • #5
          M27
          Senior Member
          • Apr 2011
          • 871

          For all those who it matters, sportsmans in rocklin gets there delivery every wednsday. It can take them a little time to get it all on the shelf but there pallets sit on the show floor so if you see something on the pallets they will pull it off for you.
          I will share my opinion and my load data, BUT I am just a guy with too many cigars and too many guns. Whatever I say is probably wrong.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1