Thats sweet. Love the cabinets...I was looking at the Harbor Freight workbench...but I like the steel frame!
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Costco reloading bench
Collapse
X
-
What did you use for the feet?
Nicely done.NRA Life Member and Certified Instructor: Pistol - Rifle - Shotgun - PPITH - PPOTH - NRA Certified RSO
WTB the following - in San Diego
--Steyr M357A1 357SIG
--Five Seven IOM (round trigger guard)
Never forget - השואה... לעולם לא עוד.Comment
-
-
Last edited by Low Light; 03-04-2013, 1:25 PM.I know I'm gonna get got, but I'm going to get mine more than I get got though.Originally posted by Enfield47I'm rooting for the allied team, I think we won last time but I can't remember. I just remember it was a lot of fun.
-Marshawn LynchComment
-
My bookcase looks as bad as my garage, but they're both common areas.I know I'm gonna get got, but I'm going to get mine more than I get got though.Originally posted by Enfield47I'm rooting for the allied team, I think we won last time but I can't remember. I just remember it was a lot of fun.
-Marshawn LynchComment
-
Guessing that is a Honda EU2000i, parallel that to another Honda 2000i with 50amp capability and thats a sweet setup. Quiet reliable redundency.That generator is a little small for a shtf prepper situation
Take a walk through an RV campground or trackside, they are the #1 50lb genset. Thats a little over $21 per lb.
Very nice garage! It means one of two things; you are meticulous or you never use it.
Last edited by sdkevin; 03-05-2013, 5:43 AM.After watching WTC Bldg #7 being razed, and considering it's main occupants..
I stumbled onto this note while checking advanced weapons..
"911 = false flag. WTC 7 was brought down by demolition. 47 floors came down in 6 1/2 seconds - not hit by a plane. Just one of hundreds of absurdities that occurred that day. Wake up".Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,572
Posts: 25,149,370
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 34664 users online. 126 members and 34538 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment