I have some random new and pulled bullets that I would rather give than toss. So we will have another guessing contest.
Rules:
The guess closest without going over is the winner.
If someone makes the same guess, the person with the earlier time stamp will get that guess.
You paypal gift my $5.15 for postage.
You must have over 50 posts or 5 positive itrader feedback.
This contest runs until 10pm Tuesday the 19th.
I will announce the winner then.
If you want to just guess and not win the bullets please say so in your post.
You must claim your prize within 24 hours or it goes to the next person.
This is my contest, I can change the rules whenever I want.
How many pieces of .223 are in the bag.

Prize:
125gr Sierra bullets for the 300BLK.
62gr M855 bullets.
Various 9mm.
Various 45.
178gr .308 Hornady bullets, I think. Weight for sure, brand not so sure.
150gr .308 bullets. Half bi-metal.
Rules:
The guess closest without going over is the winner.
If someone makes the same guess, the person with the earlier time stamp will get that guess.
You paypal gift my $5.15 for postage.
You must have over 50 posts or 5 positive itrader feedback.
This contest runs until 10pm Tuesday the 19th.
I will announce the winner then.
If you want to just guess and not win the bullets please say so in your post.
You must claim your prize within 24 hours or it goes to the next person.
This is my contest, I can change the rules whenever I want.
How many pieces of .223 are in the bag.

Prize:
125gr Sierra bullets for the 300BLK.
62gr M855 bullets.
Various 9mm.
Various 45.
178gr .308 Hornady bullets, I think. Weight for sure, brand not so sure.
150gr .308 bullets. Half bi-metal.


Comment