Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Vallejo gunshow ammo prices?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • russt
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2012
    • 1039

    Vallejo gunshow ammo prices?

    Just wondering if anyone went to Vallejo gunshow today and can fill us in on prices/availability of ammo and reloading components.
  • #2
    11011500a
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2008
    • 940

    Did not notice the prices, at 11 o clock this morning the line was 100+ people deep (single file out the back door) and once they ran out they were out is what they were saying. It was shoulder to shoulder crowded and 30min was all I could take of it. I was mainly wandering looking for 410, no luck, if I found it though I wouldn't have waited for it.

    Comment

    • #3
      russt
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2012
      • 1039

      That's crazy. I'm glad I didn't go.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1