You need a steady rest and good trigger control to evaluate your loads. The stock AR trigger might be more of an issue than your loads.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
.223 55GR Load Data question
Collapse
X
-
-
I like using a sand sock on the rear. The adjustability suits me.Paralyzed Veterans of America www.pva.orgComment
-
Sandbags front, small sandbag rear, or sand sock squeezed by weak hand as mentioned above. I also like bipods front as they control rifle cant very well.
Once you control the rifle, the trigger is the next hurdle, a lousy trigger as also noted above can be a huge hurdle to overcome.
Some of the best group shooting I have done with an AR was with bipod up front and just my weak hand fist under the pistol grip controlling rear elevation.Last edited by GeoffLinder; 02-09-2013, 11:17 AM.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,747
Posts: 25,151,173
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 30922 users online. 146 members and 30776 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment