So I started reloading and now because of all this crap that is going on I can't even get the parts I need lol! Got an email from Midway saying the brass I wanted was back in stock , so I log in and guess what. OUT OF STOCK NO BACK ORDER! So friggen tired of seeing this on everything gun related.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Hmmm....
Collapse
X
-
If it's a straight-walled cartridge, check out Starline's Web site. Their brass is top-notch."San Francisco Liberal With A Gun"
F***ing with people's heads, one gun show at a time. Hallelujah!
http://www.sanfranciscoliberalwithagun.com (reloading info w/ videos)
http://www.liberalsguncorner.com (podcast)
http://www.youtube.com/sfliberal (YouTube channel)
----------------------------------------------------
To be a true Liberal, you must be 100% pro-Second Amendment. Anything less is inconsistent with liberalism. -
If it's a straight-walled cartridge, check out Starline's Web site. Their brass is top-notch."San Francisco Liberal With A Gun"
F***ing with people's heads, one gun show at a time. Hallelujah!
http://www.sanfranciscoliberalwithagun.com (reloading info w/ videos)
http://www.liberalsguncorner.com (podcast)
http://www.youtube.com/sfliberal (YouTube channel)
----------------------------------------------------
To be a true Liberal, you must be 100% pro-Second Amendment. Anything less is inconsistent with liberalism.Comment
-
What brass you looking for?sigpic
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,598
Posts: 25,149,624
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 25138 users online. 133 members and 25005 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment