I don't shoot a lot, but over time I've built up a couple hundred rounds of .44 mag brass, maybe 40+ - rounds of 30-06, some 30-30 and maybe a little .30 cal. from the carbine. I tend to hold onto it, for some crazy reason, although I don't reload and likely won't start. I live in San Jose, and if anybody could use it, I'd be happy to give it to them. This may not be the right forum, and I hope brass isn't so hard to get that I get PM'd by a hundred people, but if someone wanted to arrange to do a quick stop-over, I'd be happy to give it to them at the door.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Getting brass back into circulation
Collapse
X
-
PM Sent"While it may come as a surprise to the authors of the legislation, most semi-automatic pistols do in fact come with a pistol grip"Malthusianism is the idea that population growth is potentially exponential while the growth of the food supply is arithmetical at best.Comment
-
I will take it in a heart beat. Can you deliver it to Tracy?
jk--- I'm sure you will find a closer customer...Cowboy Action Shooter
Midnight Black Powder Shooter
S.A.S.S #74217
Have Guns Will Travel
.45 Colt Enthusiast
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕComment
-
GeeDog
Thanks for the brass, It is already being put to good use"While it may come as a surprise to the authors of the legislation, most semi-automatic pistols do in fact come with a pistol grip"Malthusianism is the idea that population growth is potentially exponential while the growth of the food supply is arithmetical at best.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,819
Posts: 25,152,003
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 10453 users online. 130 members and 10323 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment