I am going to be putting Sierra Pro-Hunter 130 grain bullets on top of my loads. Just to use the right loading data I am loading for a jacketed bullet right? Not a Barnes X solid Bullet. This might be a dumb question but thank you very much.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Bullet Question
Collapse
X
-
Bullet Question
Tags: None -
I would use the matchking data if you cant find any for the pro hunter.
-
Yes, jacketed, although I think you will find the Barnes data pretty similar in a given weight bullet (except the OAL).When asked what qualities he most valued in his generals, Napoleon said, "give me lucky ones."Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,618
Posts: 25,149,758
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24557 users online. 138 members and 24419 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment