Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

I need to find some dies

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jtv3062
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 2770

    I need to find some dies


    anyone know where to get brass and dies for these. check out the link below











    heres the story http://www.pafoa.org/forum/rifles-42...per-round.html
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jtv3062; 03-03-2008, 6:09 PM.
    Do not fear the enemy, for your enemy can only take your life. It is far better that you fear the media, for they will steal your Honour
    Let's pray for Obama Psalm 109:8






    159
  • #2
    CSACANNONEER
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Dec 2006
    • 44094

    Yep, brass is standard 50BMG. Dies can be custom ordered from Lee or CH4D as long as you can provide them with the specs. As for barrels, I'd expect a barrel life of 10-100 rounds. So, you better stock up on lots of them.
    NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun and Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
    California DOJ Certified Fingerprint Roller
    Ventura County approved CCW Instructor
    Utah CCW Instructor


    Offering low cost multi state CCW, private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.

    sigpic
    CCW SAFE MEMBERSHIPS HERE

    KM6WLV

    Comment

    • #3
      6079Winston
      Member
      • Jun 2007
      • 368

      Back in the 80's a co-worker had a plaque with a 20mm Gatling # 10 Phonograph Needle Wildcat, or something like that. It had a pretty funny explanation stating that best accuracy was obtained by cleaning every 1/2 shot etc... Every time I contemplate a vastly overbore idea, remembering this brings me back to reality.

      Comment

      • #4
        supersonic
        Calguns Addict
        • May 2007
        • 5885

        Man, do I feel sorry for the barrel that is going to fry from firing (L to R) cartridges #2 & #3!!!!!!!!!



        EDIT: Didn't realize it was a joke. The M.V. of those would be faster than the speed of SMELL!!!!!
        Last edited by supersonic; 03-02-2008, 1:13 PM.

        *FACTORY-CERTIFIED ARMORER AT YOUR SERVICE IN SACRAMENTO, ALSO AR-15 WORK/ YUGO M59/66 SKS NIGHT SIGHTS REPLACEMENT - 916-516-7380*

        Comment

        • #5
          ar15barrels
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Jan 2006
          • 57179

          RCBS and Redding will also do custom dies.
          Randall Rausch

          AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
          Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
          Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
          Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
          Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1