Well after moving here a few months ago I finally set up my Reloading bench and press again... Time to start producing ammo. With the crappy weather might as well start pulling the handle...
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
bench is set back up
Collapse
X
-
Actually I only started collecting Milsurps 3 years ago. I think I might own about 24...They're cheaper than guns that will most likely never get the opportunity to kill somebody...
I belong to the group that uses firearms, and knows which bathroom to use.
Tis better to have Trolled & lost, Than to never have Trolled, at all.
Secret Club Member?. -
-
Comment
-
Sweet setup bro... I like that bench! Heard the weather in Cali sucks lately.... perfect time to get a bunch of rounds done!It's ok to be jealous. We understand your animosity. We live the life you wish you had. And of over 4000 universities and over 1700 division 1 schools, only one is simply known as "The U"Comment
-
Bench was just a solid heavy Oak bench from good old Harbor Freight. It's enough to keep things organized. I prefer to keep my components indoors. You hit it on the head with the *****ty weather, and hunting season coming to a close, good time start cranking out some Ammo.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,789
Posts: 25,151,689
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21820 users online. 123 members and 21697 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.




Comment