Brownells apparently still has at least one in stock if you want it, grab it ASAP. You can get a rebate if you add something like a Kinetic Bullet Puller.
I take a handfull of deprimed brass, then check fit the swager into the holes. If the swager fits, the brass is dropped in the "OK" pile. If it doesn't, it goes into the "2 B swaged" pile. That way, I only swage the brass that needs it. Same goes for brass that either needs to be trimmed or not. No need to process any more than necessary.
BTW "form/fit/function" allows me to be satisfied with any hodge podge of equipment as long as the results work. I would personally ditch those RCBS die lock nuts with Hornady Lock rings. That way, if you want to lock the ring down, you don't chew up the threads.
I take a handfull of deprimed brass, then check fit the swager into the holes. If the swager fits, the brass is dropped in the "OK" pile. If it doesn't, it goes into the "2 B swaged" pile. That way, I only swage the brass that needs it. Same goes for brass that either needs to be trimmed or not. No need to process any more than necessary.
BTW "form/fit/function" allows me to be satisfied with any hodge podge of equipment as long as the results work. I would personally ditch those RCBS die lock nuts with Hornady Lock rings. That way, if you want to lock the ring down, you don't chew up the threads.

Comment