Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Who's stocking 10mm in socal?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RRangel
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Oct 2005
    • 5164

    Who's stocking 10mm in socal?

    Does anyone know who carries 10mm around the los angeles area?
    I haven't seen it for sale so much. I may be looking in the wrong places though. I won't have time to make an order before the next range trip.

    Thanks.
  • #2
    CSACANNONEER
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Dec 2006
    • 44094

    Call Agoura Target Range. There should be some in stock but, sometimes we're out for a week or two at a time.
    NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun and Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
    California DOJ Certified Fingerprint Roller
    Ventura County approved CCW Instructor
    Utah CCW Instructor


    Offering low cost multi state CCW, private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.

    sigpic
    CCW SAFE MEMBERSHIPS HERE

    KM6WLV

    Comment

    • #3
      Glock_XXI
      Member
      • Jan 2008
      • 292

      I have seen a few boxes of Winchester Silver tips and some other brand for sale at Ade's in Orange. Also I have seen some at Fowler's in Westminster. I know both of these places are in OC but it might be worth it.
      Dr. Evil on non EBR's

      You're semi-evil. You're quasi-evil. You're the margarine of evil. You're the Diet Coke of evil. Just one calorie, not evil enough.
      ~Dr. Evil

      Comment

      • #4
        stevie
        Veteran Member
        • Oct 2005
        • 3856

        Gun Country in Burbank had a couple last week.

        Comment

        • #5
          Wyseguy
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2007
          • 1204

          Turner's Outdoorsman usually has some. I bought some at the Covina store about a month ago. About $21.00 for a box of 50.

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1