Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Speer ammo

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Virus55
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2012
    • 1697

    Speer ammo

    Hey guys i recived some ammo from a buddy and im not sure how trustworthy it is. i havent shot any yet and plan to get out and do it but im wondering what some of you think about the speer ammo. i looked up what info i could on it and im not sure if its speer gold dot or what. All i know is that they are SPEER .40 S&W JHP. I wanted to use them as home defense rounds instead of going and buying a box of hornday critical defense and just use these free ones someone gave me. help?

    Thanks
    Active Law Enforcement
    Certified Glock Armorer
    Hunter & Fisherman
    God Bless The USA
    Lets Go Brandon!!!
  • #2
    Clownpuncher
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2011
    • 1176

    Speer is good reputable ammo. If they are in good shape and you trust your buddy then I say shoot em.
    Support CalGuns by purchasing stuff through this Amazon link: http://www.shop42a.com

    sigpic

    Comment

    • #3
      russt
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2012
      • 1039

      2nd that

      Comment

      • #4
        gunboat
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 2008
        • 3288

        Speer ammo would be reliable -- as long as it is factory loaded and not someones reloads --

        Comment

        • #5
          odysseus
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Dec 2005
          • 10407

          Speer Gold Dot is solid. Speer-CCI has been making ammo before I was born. Plenty of people shoot Speer.
          "Just leave me alone, I know what to do." - Kimi Raikkonen

          The moment the idea is admitted into society, that property is not as sacred as the laws of God, and that there is not a force of law and public justice to protect it, anarchy and tyranny commence.' and that `Property is surely a right of mankind as real as liberty.'
          - John Adams

          http://www.usdebtclock.org/

          Comment

          • #6
            MIAMIbaseballer
            Senior Member
            • Apr 2012
            • 791

            As long as they're in good condition, they're factory, and your gun feeds them reliably, then I see no reason not to use them!
            It's ok to be jealous. We understand your animosity. We live the life you wish you had. And of over 4000 universities and over 1700 division 1 schools, only one is simply known as "The U"

            Comment

            • #7
              gschoelles
              Senior Member
              • Jul 2010
              • 669

              On the other-hand, I would not be comfortable carrying anything for self defense that I was not COMPLETELY sure of.

              Else +1 for the previous posts
              CRPA and NRA Life member
              GLOCK Armorer, Remington 870 Armorer, Mossberg 5xx Armorer, 1911 Armorer, M16/AR15 Armorer, Tactical First Aid Primary Responder
              NRA Range Safety Officer, Certified Pistol, Shotgun and Rifle Instructor

              Comment

              • #8
                M27
                Senior Member
                • Apr 2011
                • 871

                if it't is factory loaded you are good to go

                as for if it is gold dot need more info, pics would help
                I will share my opinion and my load data, BUT I am just a guy with too many cigars and too many guns. Whatever I say is probably wrong.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1