New 250 rounds Boxed Winchester no primers casing also 50 used casings total 300 asking $ 25.00 Sam bernardino 909-499-6019
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
30 carbine casings
Collapse
X
-
30 carbine casings
Tags: None -
Wong Forum, but
Actually I only started collecting Milsurps 3 years ago. I think I might own about 24...They're cheaper than guns that will most likely never get the opportunity to kill somebody...
I belong to the group that uses firearms, and knows which bathroom to use.
Tis better to have Trolled & lost, Than to never have Trolled, at all.
Secret Club Member?.
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,773
Posts: 25,151,540
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20874 users online. 124 members and 20750 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment