Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Lee micro disk /edit 38 s&w load data edit edit load info 38/200 load

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    gunboat
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2008
    • 3288

    Well -- the victory was also chambered for 38spl so strength is not a problem. I would CONSIDER using a 38spl 200 gr starting load.
    I don't understand your problem with dip and trickle, but then I only load a few 38S&W for the old top breaks. My dipper is made from an old 25acp cart case.

    Comment

    • #17
      Don the savage
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2010
      • 2094

      Originally posted by gunboat
      Well -- the victory was also chambered for 38spl so strength is not a problem. I would CONSIDER using a 38spl 200 gr starting load.
      I don't understand your problem with dip and trickle, but then I only load a few 38S&W for the old top breaks. My dipper is made from an old 25acp cart case.
      Mostly impatience and time. I want to load 100 rounds at a time at least and the trickle deal is frustrating at best for me. I might try dipping if i can figure out the correct size for a dipper. Your .25cart case gives me some ideas.
      All help is good help, been reloading for 25 years and have never stubbed my toe like this before.
      Thanks
      I support peace through superior firepower.
      "Para ser libre, un hombre debe tener tres cosas, la tierra, una educacion y un fusil. Siempre un fusil ! (To be free, a man must have three things; land, an education and a rifle. Always a rifle)" -Emiliano Zapata.

      Originally posted by rsrocket1
      Of course they are in free territory where they can pick up ammunition at the local 5 and dime without going through a criminal background check. All we get is legalized pot.

      Comment

      • #18
        gunboat
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 2008
        • 3288

        I suppose the cart case dipper is old school but it works fine -
        A case is trimmed till it dips the correct amount --
        A piece of solid copper wire is wrapped and soldered around the extraction groove with a loop at the other end makes a handle to hold.
        Or, a small strip of metal - old hack saw blade - Is screwed to the case through the primer hole ---
        i have used 22rf to 45/70 for dippers --

        Comment

        • #19
          BACKTOSHOOTING
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2012
          • 517

          Think i found one for you, Part#90302 - at 10ring.com

          Hope this helps
          FIREARMS-When a GUN is needed more than a camera

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1