I just purchased a complete shell plate carrier for easier caliber changes, bought it used here's the problem, I stalled it on my press and I cannot get it to do a proper cycle. Example: I pull the handle and the shell plate spins on the way up it stops short the primer pin is under the the shell plate so I manually complete the revolution to bring it to the proper position. I have checked the screw on the bottom that's sets the index but I cannot turn it it won't turn any ideas on what to check?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Need help Lee pro 1000
Collapse
X
-
Need help Lee pro 1000
Tags: None -
Disassemble, clean, reassemble, install, adjust indexing bolt as needed if the shellplate wont index properly. Make sure the nylon gears aren't broken or stripped.Comment
-
-
I agree with the above and also check the center shaft for any burrs or nicksFIREARMS-When a GUN is needed more than a cameraComment
-
-
Agreed. And here's how you do that.
"San Francisco Liberal With A Gun"
F***ing with people's heads, one gun show at a time. Hallelujah!
http://www.sanfranciscoliberalwithagun.com (reloading info w/ videos)
http://www.liberalsguncorner.com (podcast)
http://www.youtube.com/sfliberal (YouTube channel)
----------------------------------------------------
To be a true Liberal, you must be 100% pro-Second Amendment. Anything less is inconsistent with liberalism.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,645
Posts: 25,150,027
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 17343 users online. 111 members and 17232 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment