I just discovered the Greenhill Formula and now I'm even more excited about getting a rifle and developing loads for it. I want it now now now.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
I just discovered the Greenhill Formula
Collapse
X
-
The greenhill data is rather old. Yet it is the basis for most of the newer technologies.
Go to the following URL and read some more and use those calculators.. You might like it..!!
-
Very strong recommendation:
If you have any factory ammo that shoots great, chrono it and run it through the greenhill formula. You might be surprised
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,577
Posts: 25,149,412
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 29565 users online. 36 members and 29529 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment