Here's a long shot---anyone have a 380 expander die lying around they can part with???
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
380 ACP expander die
Collapse
X
-
380 ACP expander die
Tags: None -
I might have one.
I reload 380 with a set of RCBS dies but I reload on a Dillon press which does not need an expander because the powder funnel expands the case mouth.
I'll have to check when I am out in the shop to see if I still have the RCBS die box with the un-used die.Randall Rausch
AR work: www.ar15barrels.com
Handguns: www.handgunbarrels.com
Bolt actions: www.700barrels.com
Foreign Semi Autos: www.akbarrels.com
Most work done while you wait on a scheduled shop visit. -
thanks---literally just ordered one on ebay 5 minutes agoI might have one.
I reload 380 with a set of RCBS dies but I reload on a Dillon press which does not need an expander because the powder funnel expands the case mouth.
I'll have to check when I am out in the shop to see if I still have the RCBS die box with the un-used die.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,783
Posts: 25,151,634
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18289 users online. 127 members and 18162 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment