Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
RCBS Kits?
Collapse
X
-
Get the 2nd kit if you can afford it! It makes life SO MUCH better...... HEAVEN and EARTH difference..... just cuz the ChargeMaster auto dispenser and digital scale makes reloading so much more enjoyable!!
Also, get the Hornady L'N'L bushings, they make changing dies quick and accurate!! (you would have to do that A LOT cuz you are using a single stage press - RCBS RC) http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpag...110&t=11082005
Now.... this kit is for "accurate" handloads..... if you want to produce "massive" amount of "accuracy not the most important" arounds.... you should look into getting a Dillon Progressive setup like the RL550B.
Personally, I use my Dillon RL550B setup for my IDPA/IPSC 9mm rounds, and .223 3-guns plinking rounds. And I use my RCBS RC2 single stage for my .308 longe range match rounds and my accuracy .223 match rounds.Last edited by Jicko; 01-10-2008, 2:36 PM.- LL
NRA Certified Firearm Instructor
sigpic
New to Calguns, check here first:
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...ad.php?t=56818 -
Thanks for the info Jicko. I don't shoot as much, so I think the RCBS would suite me. With the prices of ammo going up, I figured I would save a little reloading my own ammo. Now, I just gotta convince the wife the second kit is better. . . .wish me luck.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,330
Posts: 25,146,883
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 27469 users online. 45 members and 27424 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment