Hello all -
I am a newbie who is starting to reload 223 to feed my hungry AR15. Bought a used Dillon 650 (could not pass up the deal) and trying to research on which brand primers, powders, and bullets to buy.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Looking to use once fired brass I've shot up or picked up at the range (mixed: Winchester, Lake City, and some Remington).
Would like to use 55gr bullet and heard Varget is pretty good powder.
Just going to use the ammo for plinking nothing for competition (maybe in the future).
Thanks all in advance.
I am a newbie who is starting to reload 223 to feed my hungry AR15. Bought a used Dillon 650 (could not pass up the deal) and trying to research on which brand primers, powders, and bullets to buy.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Looking to use once fired brass I've shot up or picked up at the range (mixed: Winchester, Lake City, and some Remington).
Would like to use 55gr bullet and heard Varget is pretty good powder.
Just going to use the ammo for plinking nothing for competition (maybe in the future).
Thanks all in advance.


Comment