Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Winchester Super Speeds

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Taz77
    Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 189

    Winchester Super Speeds

    I bought the last of what outdoormarksman.com had a few months back... and now, I can't seem to find anyone who sells them. I'm looking for some Winchester Super Speed, 12 gauge, 6 shot. I love using these for shooting trap at Los Altos, but I'm down to my last case. Anyone seen these around locally, or online?
  • #2
    sargenv
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 4620

    I'm kind of surprised that they allow you to shoot 6's for trap. Most ranges specifiy 7.5 or smaller. It's possible that they were a one off run or something they run once a year and are now unavailable till next season. I've run into this with 3.25 dram - 1 1/8 ounce 7.5's by other manufacturers.

    Comment

    • #3
      Taz77
      Member
      • Oct 2005
      • 189

      It's a manual trap machine, purely recreational. I usually like to give it about 5 seconds, til the clay is just about to drop out of sight before I take the shot. Kinda fun like that

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1