Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

FYI reloading basics seminar at BassPro

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • slo5oh
    Senior Member
    • May 2005
    • 730

    FYI reloading basics seminar at BassPro

    As title says, this weekend. Friday 4th at 8pm and both Saturday and Sunday at 3pm. I have no idea what will be covered. I'll probably be there Friday night.
  • #2
    roc_my_tims
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2011
    • 1528

    which one

    Comment

    • #3
      gesundheit
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2011
      • 1147

      Both Manteca and Rancho Cucomonga locations. Check store websites for more details.

      Comment

      • #4
        Gary13
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2009
        • 1523

        I posted the same thing but a day later. I will probably be at the Manteca one tonight.

        Comment

        • #5
          Clownpuncher
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2011
          • 1176

          I saw them teaching the one at Rancho Cucamonga store. I stopped and watched for a while. Aside from the issues the guy had with the powder drop (he was using corn starch or some other such material other than real powder) it looked like a pretty good class. Certainly looked like it covered most of the basics from the 15 or 20 min that I watched.
          Support CalGuns by purchasing stuff through this Amazon link: http://www.shop42a.com

          sigpic

          Comment

          • #6
            Gary13
            Senior Member
            • Mar 2009
            • 1523

            Went to Manteca tonight. Class covered the basics, mainly rifle, and we were told several times to be really safe due to the hazards involved.

            Comment

            • #7
              SixPointEight
              Veteran Member
              • May 2009
              • 3788

              For those in the Sacramento area, come into Discount Shooter's Supply and I/we can answer questions and show you around some of the demo machines we have set up in back.
              Last edited by SixPointEight; 05-05-2012, 12:30 AM.

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1