Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Anyone have any decent .223 recommendations?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Nuuze
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2007
    • 1090

    Anyone have any decent .223 recommendations?

    I'm thinking of picking up 1000 rounds of .223 and ran across Cabela's Reminington 55 FMJ for $279. I will be mainly shooting 50/100 yards. I tried Wolf Prvi brass and one of my AR's didn't like it with constant FTF.

  • #2
    Blue
    Calguns Addict
    • Oct 2005
    • 8071

    Add it to your cart

    Bulk .223 Remington Ammunition - 55-Grain FMJ
    Item number:IH - 215194
    $279.99
    CALIBER/GAUGE: 223 55FMJ 1000RD&BOX
    This item is on backorder. Cabela's estimates it will take 23-24 weeks to ship this product.
    Lord, make my hand fast and accurate.
    Let my aim be true and my hand faster
    than those who would seek to destroy me.
    Grant me victory over my foes and those who wish to do harm to me and mine.
    Let not my last thought be 'If I only had my gun."
    And Lord, if today is truly the day you call me home, let me die in an empty pile of brass.
    sigpic
    NRA Member

    Comment

    • #3
      Solidmch
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2007
      • 1325

      Originally posted by Nuuze
      I'm thinking of picking up 1000 rounds of .223 and ran across Cabela's Reminington 55 FMJ for $279. I will be mainly shooting 50/100 yards. I tried Wolf Prvi brass and one of my AR's didn't like it with constant FTF.

      http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...112&hasJS=true
      I ordered some of that once I waited for three months to get it. I have heard others have waited longer when on back order. Call them to see how long. You can wait a few weeks and go to the Cow Palace gun Show. Pick up some Miwall reloads for a little less.
      Please spay or neuter your liberals.

      Comment

      • #4
        Nuuze
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2007
        • 1090

        Doh!!!

        Comment

        • #5
          Nuuze
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2007
          • 1090

          Any recommendations on what to get that won't FTF on me?

          Comment

          • #6
            VanLogan
            Junior Member
            • Feb 2007
            • 59

            Originally posted by Nuuze
            Any recommendations on what to get that won't FTF on me?
            An LMT.

            Comment

            • #7
              Nuuze
              Senior Member
              • Oct 2007
              • 1090

              Originally posted by VanLogan
              An LMT.
              Huh?

              Comment

              • #8
                Nuuze
                Senior Member
                • Oct 2007
                • 1090

                Anyone ever try Sellier & Bellot 223rem (5.56mm) 55gr FMJ (20 per box)? TacticalCity has them for $7.18 a box (includes tax but not freight)

                Comment

                • #9
                  JeffM
                  Veteran Member
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 4359

                  Originally posted by Nuuze
                  Anyone ever try Sellier & Bellot 223rem (5.56mm) 55gr FMJ (20 per box)? TacticalCity has them for $7.18 a box (includes tax but not freight)
                  Works as good as anything else I've used. It's reloadable too. I've got a nice pile of brass waiting for me to get started in reloading.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1