Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

where to buy brass?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • melliw
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    CGN Contributor
    • Jul 2010
    • 601

    where to buy brass?

    Hello everyone, does anyone know of a good site to purchase brass. looking for 9mm, .38, .45, .223 and .308. Im in so cal.
    thanks
  • #2
    bruceflinch
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jan 2006
    • 40155

    Starline sells good new brass. There is lots of once fired brass for sale in the Ammo & Reloading Forum here on CG.
    Actually I only started collecting Milsurps 3 years ago. I think I might own about 24...They're cheaper than guns that will most likely never get the opportunity to kill somebody...

    I belong to the group that uses firearms, and knows which bathroom to use.

    Tis better to have Trolled & lost, Than to never have Trolled, at all.

    Secret Club Member?.

    Comment

    • #3
      RugerNo1
      Senior Member
      • Jul 2008
      • 1644

      Brassman is hard to beat for high volume once fired brass.

      Dane

      For the Learned Rifleman

      Comment

      • #4
        brando
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 2006
        • 3694

        Traditionally I've gotten my virgin brass from Powder Valley and my plinking brass from Scharch.
        --Brando

        Comment

        • #5
          Bill Steele
          Calguns Addict
          • Sep 2010
          • 5028

          I buy all my new handgun brass direct from Starline on their website.

          I buy all my "once fired" brass on Gun Broker dot com.
          Last edited by Bill Steele; 04-29-2012, 10:25 AM.
          When asked what qualities he most valued in his generals, Napoleon said, "give me lucky ones."

          Comment

          • #6
            socalfamous87
            Member
            • Dec 2011
            • 101

            check out** eat dirt** here on calguns.

            Comment

            • #7
              Divernhunter
              Calguns Addict
              • May 2010
              • 8753

              Pistol brass from starline. I do not buy used brass but do buy new brass for rifles from Graf and sons.
              A 30cal will reach out and touch them. A 50cal will kick their butt.
              NRA Life Member, NRA certified RSO & Basic Pistol Instructor, Hunter, shooter, reloader
              SCI, Manteca Sportsmen Club, Coalinga Rifle Club, Escalon Sportsmans Club, Waterford Sportsman Club & NAHA Member, Madison Society member

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1