Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Where to buy .38 special

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JRIZZO
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2012
    • 16

    Where to buy .38 special

    First of all, my apologies if this is in the wrong forum. I did a search and was unable to find what I am looking for and though this might be the spot.

    I am looking for inexpensive .38 special ammo. I have been buying from local shops ($18/box of 50) and Walmart ($33/box of 100). Are there any good places online that you have had experience with that is cheaper?

    Thanks
  • #2
    Fishslayer
    In Memoriam
    • Jan 2010
    • 13035

    "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
    You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
    You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."


    Originally Posted by JackRydden224
    I hope Ruger pays the extortion fees for the SR1911. I mean the gun is just as good if not better than a Les Baer.
    Originally posted by redcliff
    A Colt collector shooting Rugers is like Hugh Grant cheating on Elizabeth Hurley with a hooker.

    Comment

    • #3
      JRIZZO
      Junior Member
      • Apr 2012
      • 16

      Thank you very much.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1