Does anybody have info on world war 2 9mm ammo like projectile weight, and velocity. Are they similar or comparable to present day SAAMI spec or +P rated?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
WW2 9mm ammo
Collapse
X
-
The powder was different i do know it burnt slower, prejectile weight was also different -
I have always read 124gr was the most popular weight, although I also think many different weight and profile bullets were made. I have also read that the pressures were higher (like mid-39K PSI) than current SAAMI +P standard.When asked what qualities he most valued in his generals, Napoleon said, "give me lucky ones."Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,699
Posts: 25,150,587
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 17285 users online. 35 members and 17250 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment