Trying to get motivated and stock pile ammo for myself. Lets see your ammo cache.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Lets see your ammo cache...
Collapse
X
-
Lets see your ammo cache...
You know where you are? You're in the jungle baby.... You're gonna.............................................Tags: None -
Can you guys post your addresses too?Link to my feedback: https://www.calguns.net/forum/market...ser-tradecraftComment
-
-
Should one be careful of posting such pictures in fear/concern of thieves or the FBI or......Both?Comment
-
There is also a thread about "Do you own a safe?" Lots of good info out there.
Please post a detailed inventory as well.Comment
-
Here's my stache.
It was not a threat. It was an exaggerated response to an uncompromising stance. I was taught never to make a threat unless you are prepared to carry it out and I am not a fan of carrying anything. Even watching other people carrying things makes me uncomfortable. Mainly because of the possibility they may ask me to help.Comment
-
Actually I only started collecting Milsurps 3 years ago. I think I might own about 24...They're cheaper than guns that will most likely never get the opportunity to kill somebody...
I belong to the group that uses firearms, and knows which bathroom to use.
Tis better to have Trolled & lost, Than to never have Trolled, at all.
Secret Club Member?.Comment
-
What iz zis "cache" of which you speak?Ronald Reagan once said that the most terrifying words in the English language are: "I'm from the government and I'm here to help".
Download my alloy calculator here: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=105952Comment
-
Threads like this this make me feel better about my own paranoia.
Head over to glocktalk. There are awesome threads about pics of safes and ammo stashes. That's were I got that one I posted above. There's a collection pic thread that's unreal...Chris
<----Rimfire Addict
Originally posted by OceanbobGet a DILLON...Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,808
Posts: 25,151,835
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18512 users online. 32 members and 18480 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.




Comment