Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

can i use you press to make ammo.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • novabrian
    Veteran Member
    • Nov 2009
    • 2520

    can i use you press to make ammo.

    I want to load some 30-06 but don't have any provisions for it.can anyone help me out ?can trade services.
  • #2
    bohoki
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jan 2006
    • 20826

    how many you want to make maybe you could buy one of the lee loaders and a nylon hammer

    i bought one for 30 carbine but after the first hundred i said f-this and got some dies

    but if i only needed say 20 for a bolt action its cool

    Comment

    • #3
      ckprax
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2011
      • 1496

      The lee loader or anniversary kit sounds like a good option for you.

      Comment

      • #4
        Dark Mod
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 2011
        • 4284

        Id be happy to let you use mine but i dont have dies. For under $100 you could find a lee anniversary kit and make as many as you want. The only thing you would need is components

        Comment

        • #5
          bruceflinch
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Jan 2006
          • 40155

          What services do you provide?
          Actually I only started collecting Milsurps 3 years ago. I think I might own about 24...They're cheaper than guns that will most likely never get the opportunity to kill somebody...

          I belong to the group that uses firearms, and knows which bathroom to use.

          Tis better to have Trolled & lost, Than to never have Trolled, at all.

          Secret Club Member?.

          Comment

          • #6
            CSACANNONEER
            CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
            CGN Contributor - Lifetime
            • Dec 2006
            • 44094

            Loading will be the easy part. Brass prep will takesome time. How many do you need to load?
            NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun and Metallic Cartridge Reloading Instructor
            California DOJ Certified Fingerprint Roller
            Ventura County approved CCW Instructor
            Utah CCW Instructor


            Offering low cost multi state CCW, private basic shooting and reloading classes for calgunners.

            sigpic
            CCW SAFE MEMBERSHIPS HERE

            KM6WLV

            Comment

            • #7
              theduece
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2010
              • 768

              Originally posted by CSACANNONEER
              Loading will be the easy part. Brass prep will takesome time. How many do you need to load?
              What he asked.

              I see from your sig you make steel targets..... I like steel targets

              I am in yorba linda, pm me if interested.
              ......

              Comment

              • #8
                RazzB7
                Veteran Member
                • Jul 2011
                • 3419

                For my purposes, if you're going to reload get your own setup. There are lots of inexpensive setups and that way you can do it whenever and however you want. For me, reloading is about the precision and the care I take when I do it. For that reason, my reloading bench looks like a surgical table. But, I'm weird.
                Originally posted by Conan the Barbarian
                Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing
                Originally posted by MrsRazz
                I don't wish to be known as a set of tits behind a gun.

                Comment

                • #9
                  brl0301
                  Member
                  • Apr 2010
                  • 139

                  i think I would be way too concerned about something bad happening with the ammo loaded on MY press and the possible repercussions that could follow to ever allow someone I don't know very well to load ammo on my press. Ive found the saying "no good deed goes unpunished" to be so true...

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    novabrian
                    Veteran Member
                    • Nov 2009
                    • 2520

                    Originally posted by bruceflinch
                    What services do you provide?
                    Adult services which include sand blasting,powder coating and bead blasting.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      rpounds
                      Junior Member
                      • Feb 2009
                      • 29

                      Originally posted by novabrian
                      Adult services which include sand blasting,powder coating and bead blasting.
                      Say what?

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        jonzer77
                        • Jul 2010
                        • 8525

                        Originally posted by rpounds

                        Say what?
                        Originally posted by barrage
                        That's because Excelsior threads are like toilet bowls. They're made for crapping in and occasionally pissing on the side of.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          bruceflinch
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Jan 2006
                          • 40155

                          Originally posted by RazzB7
                          For my purposes, if you're going to reload get your own setup. There are lots of inexpensive setups and that way you can do it whenever and however you want. For me, reloading is about the precision and the care I take when I do it. For that reason, my reloading bench looks like a surgical table. But, I'm weird.


                          Originally posted by novabrian
                          Adult services which include sand blasting,powder coating and bead blasting.
                          Sounds good. You can afford to buy a nice Toyota Tundra. You can afford to spend $300 to get your own Press, IMO.
                          Actually I only started collecting Milsurps 3 years ago. I think I might own about 24...They're cheaper than guns that will most likely never get the opportunity to kill somebody...

                          I belong to the group that uses firearms, and knows which bathroom to use.

                          Tis better to have Trolled & lost, Than to never have Trolled, at all.

                          Secret Club Member?.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Futurecollector
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Oct 2008
                            • 11562

                            Originally posted by bruceflinch
                            Sounds good. You can afford to buy a nice Toyota Tundra. You can afford to spend $300 to get your own Press, IMO.
                            Meh, it depends on how many rds he needs to load up...
                            None of my posts are serious or real, nothing I post is legal advice.

                            Originally posted by SanDiego619
                            I am a complete idiot

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            UA-8071174-1