Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTB (Want to Borrow) My Reloading Books???

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gau17
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2009
    • 846

    WTB (Want to Borrow) My Reloading Books???

    I see more and more people starting to get into reloading. I want to give back to this site by offering to lend my books to anyone interested ( ABC's of Reloading and Speer Manual).

    Rules:

    1. Promise to keep the books in good condition

    2. If someone else want to borrow them, you have two weeks to ship the books out to the next person in line.

    3. The person that has the books has to pay the shipping cost when sending the books to the new person. Please make sure you package them well.


    I want to see how many times the books get passed. I might already have a person first in line. Let me know if I should add anymore rules.
    Semper Fi

    IYAOYAS
  • #2
    Alpha 1-4
    Member
    • Jan 2012
    • 207

    This is a great idea. I just got the Lyman 49th yesterday.
    WTB/WTT http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=524335
    Once you've had the volume turned all the way up, that low-level noise just doesn't matter anymore.

    Comment

    • #3
      Javi
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2010
      • 4540

      Dang, yeah I bought my Lyman manual about 2 weeks ago so I'm good with that. Nice idea, op!
      Originally posted by d4v0s
      My girlfriend and i used froglube last night in a pinch and it works great.
      R.I.P. Thomas C.

      Comment

      • #4
        grant22
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2011
        • 625

        Suggestion for shipping: Consider USPS 'media mail.' It's hella cheap.
        Reloaders: Stay safe, even the things you don't see may bite you. Read more here: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=495909

        Comment

        • #5
          gau17
          Senior Member
          • Jul 2009
          • 846

          Yes USPS will be cheap. I would like to also add a few other notes.

          a.) lets keep the two books together
          b.) failure to ship within the proper time period will result in negative feedback.
          c.) Just a tip - If you have the books and someone is waiting, xerox copy the section with the current loads you intend to use so you can send them out on time.

          First person to get the books is LPSpinner. Please PM me your address and I will try to get the books out within a day or two.
          Semper Fi

          IYAOYAS

          Comment

          • #6
            Dark Mod
            Veteran Member
            • Feb 2011
            • 4284

            I think this is a great idea, The books are expensive so its hard to plunk down the cash for a book if your not really sure about your interest in the hobby. Hopefully this recruits a few more reloaders

            Comment

            • #7
              lpspinner
              Senior Member
              • Oct 2005
              • 1164

              Whoo Hoo!!! I'm first!

              Some guys like their powder like their women, hot, cheap, dirty, that would be TiteGroup. -CocoBolo

              Comment

              • #8
                gau17
                Senior Member
                • Jul 2009
                • 846

                Books are inbound.
                Semper Fi

                IYAOYAS

                Comment

                • #9
                  bandook
                  Senior Member
                  • Mar 2010
                  • 1220

                  I'm next in line.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    lpspinner
                    Senior Member
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 1164

                    The books arrived today in great shape. Thanks!
                    Some guys like their powder like their women, hot, cheap, dirty, that would be TiteGroup. -CocoBolo

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      gau17
                      Senior Member
                      • Jul 2009
                      • 846

                      Bandook did you and Lpspinner work out the details with the books?
                      Semper Fi

                      IYAOYAS

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        lpspinner
                        Senior Member
                        • Oct 2005
                        • 1164

                        We're suppose to meet up. I have yet to contact him for the date. Anytime this week is good for me.
                        Some guys like their powder like their women, hot, cheap, dirty, that would be TiteGroup. -CocoBolo

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          damndave
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Oct 2008
                          • 10858

                          Good idea. Especially since I see a WHOLE bunch of new reloaders here that do not even know the basics. Rule #1 in reloading is to always read a manual BEFORE you start reloading.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            HKMadness
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Jan 2011
                            • 5262

                            Great idea
                            Show your friends your 1911's and your enemies your glocks!

                            Say no to posers & wannabes.

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              bandook
                              Senior Member
                              • Mar 2010
                              • 1220

                              Originally posted by lpspinner
                              We're suppose to meet up. I have yet to contact him for the date. Anytime this week is good for me.
                              Guys, I'm going to get out of line for these for now as other things are going to occupy me for the next few weeks.
                              So if anyone else wants these books from lpspinner, please go ahead.
                              Thanks
                              Last edited by bandook; 03-06-2012, 8:11 AM. Reason: Can't use these books right away.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1