Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Just ordered my first reloader
Collapse
X
-
^ very good point. I haven't even got the reloader delivered yet and I already went out and bought .38 bullets, 9mm bullets and a tumbler today.Sent from free America otherwise known as Utah.Comment
-
Oh and primers. No powder yet because I want to wait until I get the kit with the book in it.Sent from free America otherwise known as Utah.Comment
-
Buy the Lyman #49 book and read it. You will be glad you did plus it is a great source for load data.A 30cal will reach out and touch them. A 50cal will kick their butt.
NRA Life Member, NRA certified RSO & Basic Pistol Instructor, Hunter, shooter, reloader
SCI, Manteca Sportsmen Club, Coalinga Rifle Club, Escalon Sportsmans Club, Waterford Sportsman Club & NAHA Member, Madison Society memberComment
-
Thanks for the tip DnH. I'll look for it.Sent from free America otherwise known as Utah.Comment
-
I talked to my father in law today and told him about my purchase. He said, oh you could have just taken mine. I'm like, I want one that works. He told me his is over 30 years old and he just used it last month.
He's happy I got a set up though, now I can load his ammo.Sent from free America otherwise known as Utah.Comment
-
Having two would be nice. Some days, I have mine setup for priming/powder/seating .223 with a backlog of 1500, but I really want to load .270. Cant switch until Im done. Thats when I wish I had two.I talked to my father in law today and told him about my purchase. He said, oh you could have just taken mine. I'm like, I want one that works. He told me his is over 30 years old and he just used it last month.
He's happy I got a set up though, now I can load his ammo.Comment
-
He said that, so I am going up tomorrow to get it, along with all of his other reloading equipment. Press, dies, bullets, powder, primers, lead and casting setup.
I use to work at a gun store and I remember the prices being WAY cheaper in 2004-2008. I better stock up.Sent from free America otherwise known as Utah.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,735
Posts: 25,150,962
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 26949 users online. 146 members and 26803 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment