Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Hand press?
Collapse
X
-
sigpicOriginally posted by Dr. ElkyIf your a man who wears white sunglasses, your probably a douche bagOriginally posted by CSACANNONEERI've been know to cross dress and go the other way at certain events. -
hmmmmmmm,
Now you got me thinking I need one.
I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered....
I am not a number! I am a free man
1.)All humanity would be better off if Stoooopid hurt.
2.)Why is it that if guns are sooooo unsafe that you're 9 times more likely to die at the hands of your doctor?
3.)Remember...Buy it cheap & stack it deep
Comment
-
I reload with a Lee hand press, and it works great for my needs. I currently only reload .308, and I don't shoot a whole lot so it's more of a workout and less of a PITA, haha. If your going to reload in any quantity than go with at least a bench-mount single stage.
I personally started with the hand press because a hand press is always a good thing to have. Even if you move up to a better press later you can still keep the hand press for working up loads at the range or away from home.Dom
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕComment
-
Hallway or entry hall closet, buy a folding saw horse that opens into a small bench, mount the press to the table with lag bolts and some small 3/4" plywood. You can keep all you reloading supplies on the shelf in the closet. Put a lock on the door.
I lived in a small place for years and this worked for me.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,904
Posts: 25,152,951
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 27680 users online. 72 members and 27608 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment