Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

How much did you load in 2011?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    MaHoTex
    Calguns Addict
    • Jul 2010
    • 5002

    2500 .223
    750 357/38
    9500 9mm
    NRA Life Member

    sigpic

    Mr. President, I can't take any more winning! Make it stop Mr. President. The winning is YUGGEEEE!

    "If you've got a problem with the US, you better make sure it's not a military problem." SSgt Leslie Edwards

    Comment

    • #32
      Bill Steele
      Calguns Addict
      • Sep 2010
      • 5028

      6K+ 9mm Luger
      8K+ .45ACP
      400 .357M
      800 .44RM
      800+ .308Win
      200 260REM
      100 7MM SAUM
      100 .30-06
      When asked what qualities he most valued in his generals, Napoleon said, "give me lucky ones."

      Comment

      • #33
        EWILKE
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2010
        • 562

        reloads

        .45 8000 rounds
        9mm 2500 rounds
        .223 3000 rounds
        .308 1000 rounds
        I supply ammo for one other guy but we shoot a lot

        Comment

        • #34
          dholla
          Senior Member
          • Apr 2011
          • 921

          +- 8k

          mostly 45, 44, and 460
          https://holloway.pruvitnow.com/

          Comment

          • #35
            Sanderhawk
            Senior Member
            • Mar 2011
            • 1215

            I just got started a couple days before the end of the year so.....50 rnds 12ga #00 buck

            Comment

            • #36
              bruceflinch
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Jan 2006
              • 40155

              Originally posted by toyotaguy
              Over 3000 rounds on single stage press.
              30-06
              30-30
              30 carbine
              45 acp
              9mm
              44spec
              44mag
              38spec
              223 rem
              Do your forearms look like Popeye's?
              Actually I only started collecting Milsurps 3 years ago. I think I might own about 24...They're cheaper than guns that will most likely never get the opportunity to kill somebody...

              I belong to the group that uses firearms, and knows which bathroom to use.

              Tis better to have Trolled & lost, Than to never have Trolled, at all.

              Secret Club Member?.

              Comment

              • #37
                NotEnufGarage
                CGN/CGSSA Contributor
                CGN Contributor
                • Oct 2010
                • 4832

                ~2000 9MM
                ~2000 .223
                ~1000 .45ACP
                ~300 .308
                ~200 .38 Special
                ~200 6.8mm SPC
                ~100 .357 Magnum
                ~100 .44 Special
                ~100 .44 Magnum
                ~80 .460 S&W Magnum

                I'll double that this year, now that I have my process down. Plus, I'll be adding .400 Corbon and .38 Super+P to the mix.
                sigpic
                NRA Life Member (Benefactor level)

                "Those who give up some of their liberty in order to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty, nor safety." B. Franklin
                Calguns Community Chapters (C3) in Your Community
                Calguns Community Chapters (C3) and Appleseed Event Calendar

                The 2nd Amendment is not about hunting or competition shooting. It's all about your inalienable rights to life and liberty.

                Comment

                • #38
                  NRAhighpowershooter
                  Super Moderator
                  CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                  • Jun 2003
                  • 6485

                  approx. 6K M2 Ball (for the beltfed)
                  2000 M2 Ball for my Garands and 03A3's
                  600 308 match loads
                  4000 9mmmm
                  3000 45ACP
                  500 357
                  1200 38sp
                  3000 40S&W
                  1200 45LC
                  1200 12gr #9 lite trap loads
                  625 7.62x39
                  6000 SS109 loads
                  2300 30Carbine
                  5,500 AR and Spacegun match loads opps. had to edit down from 10,500rnds
                  800 222Rem
                  Last edited by NRAhighpowershooter; 01-06-2012, 8:16 PM.
                  'Just Don't Point, Squint, and Laugh! '

                  Distinguished Rifleman Badge #2220

                  Comment

                  • #39
                    rumblebee
                    Senior Member
                    • May 2009
                    • 1414

                    I came the the reloading par-tay a little late in the game this year (just started up in late Sep 2011). All on a Hornady LnL single stage for load developement-

                    200 >> .308
                    250 >> .223

                    Support the NRA
                    http://nramemberscouncils.com/legs.shtml

                    Stuff for Sale\trade:
                    http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=549308

                    Comment

                    • #40
                      rockdogz
                      Member
                      • Oct 2009
                      • 447

                      .45: 3,000
                      .223: 1,000
                      .40: 1,500

                      Comment

                      • #41
                        toyotaguy
                        Senior Member
                        • Jan 2011
                        • 761

                        Originally posted by bruceflinch
                        Do your forearms look like Popeye's?
                        Not quite Haha, but I am seriously considering a progressive press now!
                        sigpic
                        Proud NRA member.

                        Calguns Contributor

                        CRPA Member

                        Comment

                        • #42
                          WileyWilly
                          Senior Member
                          • May 2008
                          • 526

                          Don't really know, Probably 10-12k of various handgun. At least that is what my primer inventory says.
                          WW

                          Comment

                          • #43
                            Zeke003
                            Member
                            • Oct 2009
                            • 187

                            400~ 44mag
                            600~ 308 match
                            200~ 308
                            7k~ 223 rem
                            600~ 223 rem match
                            5k~ 9mm
                            7k~ 45acp
                            1200~ 38spl
                            300~ 357mag
                            9k~ 40s&w
                            http://www.treas.gov/education/histo...-present.shtml
                            July 11, 1955July 30, 1956October 1, 1957

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            UA-8071174-1