Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

ammo with free shipping

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • joash
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2011
    • 700

    ammo with free shipping

    I've been looking for deals on factory, non-corrosive, non steel core ammo that I can use at all the LA area outdoor ranges without getting in trouble and use at training classes.

    I want to get something that is sales tax free with free shipping.

    So far I've found:



    Buy bulk ammo for sale with free shipping at Target Sports USA. Enjoy great deals on cheap ammunition including 22lR ammo, 9mm & 5.56mm ammo.


    Has anyone tried them? Are there better stores out there with free shipping and no sales tax? Are there any that don't require you to buy in bulk?
  • #2
    PhantomII
    Member
    • May 2010
    • 337

    Graf & Sons has $4.95 flat rate shipping on everything.

    Palmetto State Armory has $12.00 flat rate shipping.

    Ammoman has free shipping but only sells in bulk.

    And Gun-Deals.com is a user submitted search engine that lists prices from many on-line vendors with the ability to enter your zip code and get a guesstimate on shipping costs.

    ETA: If you aren't going to buy in bulk, your local Wally World is probably going to be the best deal you'll find even with the sales tax.
    Last edited by PhantomII; 12-26-2011, 7:22 PM. Reason: Added Wally World
    Evil Roy Slade

    Comment

    • #3
      joash
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2011
      • 700

      You were right. I ended up @ Walmart, Stevenson Ranch for 9mm (300 rds.) and then they were out of cheap .223 (400 rds) , so I went to Simi. (City of LA doesn't have ammo @ Walmart).

      Most of the online deals involved pretty large quantities.
      I realized that I saved 1.5% just by shopping in Ventura County which only has 7.25% sales tax.


      Originally posted by PhantomII
      Graf & Sons has $4.95 flat rate shipping on everything.

      Palmetto State Armory has $12.00 flat rate shipping.

      Ammoman has free shipping but only sells in bulk.

      And Gun-Deals.com is a user submitted search engine that lists prices from many on-line vendors with the ability to enter your zip code and get a guesstimate on shipping costs.

      ETA: If you aren't going to buy in bulk, your local Wally World is probably going to be the best deal you'll find even with the sales tax.

      Comment

      • #4
        jonzer77
        • Jul 2010
        • 8525

        Joeboboutfitters has free shipping on anything over $90.
        Originally posted by barrage
        That's because Excelsior threads are like toilet bowls. They're made for crapping in and occasionally pissing on the side of.

        Comment

        • #5
          Dark Mod
          Veteran Member
          • Feb 2011
          • 4284

          If your in the LA area you should get in on a group buy 1000 rounds of 9mm is $165

          Comment

          • #6
            Lovin
            Member
            • Nov 2011
            • 155

            Hey Mark,

            Are you going to organize a group buy anytime soon? I'd be up for going and doing the pickup if you wanna ride shotgun and navigate. Let me know.

            Comment

            • #7
              joash
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2011
              • 700

              Originally posted by markdoddridge
              If your in the LA area you should get in on a group buy 1000 rounds of 9mm is $165
              wow that's cheap. what kind of ammo is it?

              Comment

              • #8
                gesundheit
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2011
                • 1147

                I think it is reloaded ammo.

                Comment

                • #9
                  joash
                  Senior Member
                  • Dec 2011
                  • 700

                  any group buys right now on .223 & 9mm?

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    chrisf
                    Banned
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 6501

                    check slick guns.com they usually have pretty good deals. The other week they had 500 .40 for $80 shipped. But then someone bought it all I didn't even get to purchase any dammit!

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1