Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

10MM please...:)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SantaCabinetguy
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Feb 2011
    • 15142

    10MM please...:)

    All,

    I was just wondering if anyone couple recommend a 10mm +P (yes, 10mm +P) manufacturer.

    Thanks.
    Hauoli Makahiki Hou


    -------
  • #2
    Audi5000
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2011
    • 23

    Double Tap Ammo has the hottest commercial 10mms I'm aware of. I actually sold my ten not so long ago and have some DPs left. Would be happy to send them over as an XMas present. PM me your addy.

    Comment

    • #3
      ArmyMedicMoose
      Senior Member
      • Apr 2010
      • 1297

      buffalo bore
      NRA member
      S&W M&P Armorer
      Glock Armorer
      CPR instructor
      EMT-P

      Comment

      • #4
        SantaCabinetguy
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Feb 2011
        • 15142

        Originally posted by Audi5000
        Double Tap Ammo has the hottest commercial 10mms I'm aware of. I actually sold my ten not so long ago and have some DPs left. Would be happy to send them over as an XMas present. PM me your addy.
        I would love to take you up on that offer!
        PM inbound and I will check out DT.

        EDIT: Thanks again Audi5000!!! You’re a stand-up guy.



        Originally posted by ArmyMedicMoose
        buffalo bore
        Thanks AMM, I will also check out buffalo bore.

        You guys are the best.

        Mele Kalikimaka!!!
        Last edited by Ubermcoupe; 03-09-2012, 8:47 PM.
        Hauoli Makahiki Hou


        -------

        Comment

        • #5
          NytWolf
          Veteran Member
          • Feb 2010
          • 3935

          SwampFox

          /end thread

          Comment

          • #6
            ArmyMedicMoose
            Senior Member
            • Apr 2010
            • 1297

            Originally posted by NytWolf
            SwampFox

            /end thread
            I've heard bad things about there ammo
            NRA member
            S&W M&P Armorer
            Glock Armorer
            CPR instructor
            EMT-P

            Comment

            • #7
              NapaCountyShooter
              Senior Member
              • Nov 2009
              • 2417

              Guy who started Swamp Fox died so good luck getting that. Double Tap is actually way below advertised velocities. Buffalo Bore and Underwood are the way to go.
              Jonah

              Comment

              • #8
                SantaCabinetguy
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Feb 2011
                • 15142

                Originally posted by NapaCountyShooter
                Guy who started Swamp Fox died ... Double Tap is actually way below advertised velocities.
                Double Bummer

                Originally posted by NapaCountyShooter
                Buffalo Bore and Underwood are the way to go.
                Hauoli Makahiki Hou


                -------

                Comment

                • #9
                  NapaCountyShooter
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2009
                  • 2417

                  Underwood's getting really popular so their stock runs out fast. Buffalo Bore is big so they will have what you're looking for most of the time. Underwood is worth it if you get what you want when you can. Hot stuff.
                  Jonah

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    general_disarray_prk
                    Senior Member
                    • Dec 2010
                    • 1520

                    Reload - 'nuff said ;-)

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      NytWolf
                      Veteran Member
                      • Feb 2010
                      • 3935

                      Originally posted by ArmyMedicMoose
                      I've heard bad things about there ammo
                      Yeah, but there is always bad about any manufacturer that you "hear". The upside is that it is less bad than the others.

                      Originally posted by NapaCountyShooter
                      Guy who started Swamp Fox died so good luck getting that. Double Tap is actually way below advertised velocities. Buffalo Bore and Underwood are the way to go.
                      Bummer, did not know that about Swamp Fox. Buffalo Bore would be my second choice.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        STR8HEATED
                        Senior Member
                        • Sep 2009
                        • 925

                        just broke in my new glock20sf today at the range with 50rds. underwood ammo 180grain fmj(1300fps).flawless ammo will be definitely ordering more. no case bulge on spent cases. 3" groups at 25yds. hot stuff! Shot 50rds. out of the xd45 tactical and it made the 45 feel like a 38 special.10mm is the ****!
                        Last edited by STR8HEATED; 01-07-2012, 6:36 PM.

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          Oceanbob
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Jun 2010
                          • 12720

                          Originally posted by uongkevin
                          just broke in my new glock20sf today at the range with 50rds. underwood ammo 180grain fmj(1400fps).flawless ammo will be definitely ordering more. no case bulge on spent cases. 3" groups at 25yds. hot stuff! Shot 50rds. out of the xd45 tactical and it made the 45 feel like a 38 special.10mm is the ****!
                          +1000 for Underwood. Add in some Buffalo Bore and you're good to go.

                          Mike from SwampFox died of a heart attach at age 50 early November. And his ammo was good stuff.
                          May the Bridges I burn light the way.

                          Life Is Not About Waiting For The Storm To Pass - Its About Learning To Dance In The Rain.

                          Fewer people are killed with all rifles each year (323 in 2011) than with shotguns (356), hammers and clubs (496), and hands and feet (728).

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            cantcme
                            Senior Member
                            • Feb 2011
                            • 1772

                            Google reviews of underwood 10mm. Highest actual vel and lowest price. Nosler and golden saber bullets.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            UA-8071174-1