Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Plated bullets?
Collapse
X
-
No, there's no danger of the pistol exploding. You just won't find one neat hole, you'll see several strange holes of various shapes and sizes at irregular spots on the target. I am considering plated, as well, but still considering. (Some might call that procrastinating, but what do they know?). I wouldn't dream of trying for that high a sped though. I'm sure it's safe, but I would slow it down to 1,000 fps or a bit less. I've looked down that tube and seen too much shredded lead from my existing loads to go faster. My bore (A Ruger SB, are we surprised?) loved to tear lead bullets apart.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,213
Posts: 25,145,539
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,513
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 30286 users online. 44 members and 30242 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment