Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Looking for powder near Simi Valley

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bonzaiii
    Member
    • Aug 2011
    • 240

    Looking for powder near Simi Valley

    Does anyone know of someplace that carries powder at a reasonable price near Simi. I have already tried Turners in Reseda and they do carry it but were out of both Powders that I wanted.
    .._...|..\__________________,_
    ....../ `---___________---- _____|]
    ...../_==o;;;;;;;;__ __________.:/
    .....), ---.(_(__) /
    ....// (..) ),
    ...//___//
    ..//___//
    .//___//
    Remember, no matter where you go, there you are!
  • #2
    GSwain
    Member
    • Mar 2011
    • 480

    fort courage armory. on los angeles street. really nice guy runs the place, just go in and ask what kinda powder they have. he keeps it in the back.

    Comment

    • #3
      DC45
      Member
      • Feb 2008
      • 394

      +1 on Fort Courage.

      Comment

      • #4
        Leon75x55
        Member
        • Sep 2008
        • 272

        Angeles Range reloading store, go in Monday or Tuesday, Rolf is not there.

        Comment

        • #5
          ADAM
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2008
          • 2497

          Originally posted by Leon75x55
          Angeles Range reloading store, go in Monday or Tuesday, Rolf is not there.
          THIS
          sigpic I said I didn"t have much use for one,didn"t say I didn"t know how to use it. MATTHEW QUIGLEY

          Comment

          • #6
            bonzaiii
            Member
            • Aug 2011
            • 240

            Lol, so I'm guessing I don't want to deal with Rolf,
            .._...|..\__________________,_
            ....../ `---___________---- _____|]
            ...../_==o;;;;;;;;__ __________.:/
            .....), ---.(_(__) /
            ....// (..) ),
            ...//___//
            ..//___//
            .//___//
            Remember, no matter where you go, there you are!

            Comment

            • #7
              Bongos
              Veteran Member
              • Oct 2005
              • 4095

              Originally posted by Leon75x55
              Angeles Range reloading store, go in Monday or Tuesday, Rolf is not there.

              Comment

              • #8
                MKE
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2007
                • 563

                Tim at Fort Courage will usually have powder at a good price. He typically makes a bulk order so you may want to see if he can order you a specific powder. Btw, which powder are you looking to buy?

                Comment

                • #9
                  bonzaiii
                  Member
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 240

                  Originally posted by MKE
                  Tim at Fort Courage will usually have powder at a good price. He typically makes a bulk order so you may want to see if he can order you a specific powder. Btw, which powder are you looking to buy?
                  I'm looking for

                  hodgdon universal
                  Winchester 231
                  hodgdon tightgroup
                  Pretty much in that order, heck If I could find a good price even the
                  IMR 700X
                  .._...|..\__________________,_
                  ....../ `---___________---- _____|]
                  ...../_==o;;;;;;;;__ __________.:/
                  .....), ---.(_(__) /
                  ....// (..) ),
                  ...//___//
                  ..//___//
                  .//___//
                  Remember, no matter where you go, there you are!

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    racinginthestreets
                    Junior Member
                    • Sep 2008
                    • 86

                    Powder close to Simi Valley

                    If Fort Courage doesn't have what you are looking for try Camarillo Shooters Supply, off the 101 frwy exit off Carmen (it's on the South side of the frwy). The owner usually has some powder on hand and replenishes when he's out. They usually keep in stock basic reloading stuff (i.e. powder, brass, bullets, cleaning products etc.). Good luck.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1