Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Brass processing checklist

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rumblebee
    Senior Member
    • May 2009
    • 1414

    Brass processing checklist

    I found this nice little checklist on the web (can't remember the exact site..I did not create this list). But, it's helped me keep my brass processing in check, as I have various "buckets" going on. Maybe it's just a noob helper, but I thought I'd post it up. I just print it out from the jpeg and create 9 wallet size pics on the same page and cut out. I then check applicable and place on top of the brass (box\bin...whatever)



    Load safe

    Support the NRA
    http://nramemberscouncils.com/legs.shtml

    Stuff for Sale\trade:
    http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=549308
  • #2
    Justintoxicated
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2009
    • 3836

    Thats similar to what I do, only I purchased flashcards and just jot down what has been done.

    Comment

    • #3
      rumblebee
      Senior Member
      • May 2009
      • 1414



      Originally posted by Justintoxicated
      Thats similar to what I do, only I purchased flashcards and just jot down what has been done.
      Support the NRA
      http://nramemberscouncils.com/legs.shtml

      Stuff for Sale\trade:
      http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=549308

      Comment

      • #4
        Whiterabbit
        Calguns Addict
        • Oct 2010
        • 7599

        oh man, awesome. Im gonna print these and laminate on my buckets. Some lube will wash the sharpie right off, i can reuse the card forever.

        Comment

        • #5
          halifax
          Veteran Member
          • Oct 2005
          • 4440

          Here's mine. I print them on a sheet of business card stock and throw one in with each batch I process:



          I have the Avery DesignPro .zdl file.
          If you want a copy, PM with your email address.
          Jim


          sigpic

          Comment

          • #6
            rumblebee
            Senior Member
            • May 2009
            • 1414

            That's a good idea!

            Originally posted by Whiterabbit
            oh man, awesome. Im gonna print these and laminate on my buckets. Some lube will wash the sharpie right off, i can reuse the card forever.
            Another good checklist

            Originally posted by halifax
            Here's mine. I print them on a sheet of business card stock and throw one in with each batch I process:



            I have the Avery DesignPro .zdl file.
            If you want a copy, PM with your email address.
            Support the NRA
            http://nramemberscouncils.com/legs.shtml

            Stuff for Sale\trade:
            http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=549308

            Comment

            • #7
              sekatoa
              Member
              • Oct 2010
              • 434

              Originally posted by halifax
              Here's mine. I print them on a sheet of business card stock and throw one in with each batch I process:



              I have the Avery DesignPro .zdl file.
              If you want a copy, PM with your email address.
              Thanks for .zdl file Halifax. The Avery DesignPro software is a free download, so these can be easily customized if desired.

              I've done this before in Word, but lost my file. I like the Avery file and software much better!

              Comment

              • #8
                Whiterabbit
                Calguns Addict
                • Oct 2010
                • 7599

                that's what ended up happening with me. I copied into word and it looked like crap. so I just remade it and printed 9 copies.

                Taped to my buckets with packing tape and used a sharpie on the tape. So far so good.

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1