So my bench and press are mounted and ready to go.
I have the Lock N Load with Case Feeder and am set up for 9mm.
The 9mm cases tip soon as they reach the shell plate. I have the #4 shell feeder tip and have the CAM road adjusted so it feeds the case as late as possible.
I've tinkered with the PAWLS a little because it seemed after I was all the way down on the ram I could manually turn it very little for it to seat.
Soon as the cases cross over the spring they seem to tip over. I've adjusted the PAWLS because the cases were initially running into the shell plate.
I've read about polishing the shell plate but I'm not sure where. I've also heard some using a #10 shell plate with good results.
Any Thoughts?
I'm going to get everything else set up and forget the case feeder for now.....I really want to get some rounds made
I have the Lock N Load with Case Feeder and am set up for 9mm.
The 9mm cases tip soon as they reach the shell plate. I have the #4 shell feeder tip and have the CAM road adjusted so it feeds the case as late as possible.
I've tinkered with the PAWLS a little because it seemed after I was all the way down on the ram I could manually turn it very little for it to seat.
Soon as the cases cross over the spring they seem to tip over. I've adjusted the PAWLS because the cases were initially running into the shell plate.
I've read about polishing the shell plate but I'm not sure where. I've also heard some using a #10 shell plate with good results.
Any Thoughts?
I'm going to get everything else set up and forget the case feeder for now.....I really want to get some rounds made

Comment