My buddy wants to start reloading his 50 Desert Eagle. One problem is we can't find any brass for it. Anyone have any good site recommendations for finding it?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Where can I find 50 AE brass?
Collapse
X
-
Starline brass
50 AE Brass (Large Pistol primer) 1.276"-1.284" O.A.L.
This rebated head design cartridge was developed for the Desert Eagle handgun.
Pack:
Shop new, unprimed brass cartridge cases for handgun, rifle, and specialty reloading. Precision-made in the USA and sold factory direct by Starline Brass.
Go down to the 50 AE area
And this place
And here is a link to Midway
Last edited by thrasherfox; 02-19-2011, 11:20 PM.1 Peter 3:15
But in your hearts revere Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect
2 Corinthians 3:3
You show that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts. -
www.starlinebrass.com - best place I have found. I have called orders in and they have given me free shipping - I think I called when they had an unadvertised 'special' on that or maybe it was 'black' Monday or something.
Speer and starline are about the only two sources left for this brass I think. I think you can buy Hornady brass for this as well - but I have yet to find anyone that has it in stock.
Here's some used Hornady -
Last edited by jwest; 02-19-2011, 11:31 PM.sigpic
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." --- Benjamin Franklin
Freedom isn't free. Read the Declaration of Independence everyday - it'll keep the New World Order away.
Quote: Army: "Your ignorant liberal puke rhetoric is tiresome."
We live in a society of extreme behavior with no electronic self control.Comment
-
Ronald Reagan once said that the most terrifying words in the English language are: "I'm from the government and I'm here to help".
Download my alloy calculator here: http://castboolits.gunloads.com/showthread.php?t=105952Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,915
Posts: 25,153,142
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 37694 users online. 132 members and 37562 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment