do they need case lube or is it ok to reload them with out?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
non carbide 9mm die
Collapse
X
-
non carbide 9mm die
Tags: None -
You will have to lube.www.spencersfirearms.com
14402 Hwy 41, Madera 93636
Mon-Fri 10AM to 6PM
Sat 10AM to 5PM
559-822-4369
I am a US Marine, an active shooter, lifetime NRA, USPSA, ICORE & Calguns member and I own a gun store.
Living the Dream 24x7 -
not as much as rifle but yes lube them (stuck casses suck) I use the one shot for my pistol brass and I have carbide dies, just makes it easer.Comment
-
Youwill need to lube. That is why it makes sense to by the carbide set to start with. Or look on ebay for a carbide sizer only die.A 30cal will reach out and touch them. A 50cal will kick their butt.
NRA Life Member, NRA certified RSO & Basic Pistol Instructor, Hunter, shooter, reloader
SCI, Manteca Sportsmen Club, Coalinga Rifle Club, Escalon Sportsmans Club, Waterford Sportsman Club & NAHA Member, Madison Society memberComment
-
sweet thanks for the input fellasComment
-
I just reloaded 300 rounds on my RCBS piggyback, and I must say I LOVE my Hornady dies, I was almost done and I hit a Berdan primer, but as luck would have it the way the Hornady dies work is it just pushes up the de-priming stem and you have to readjust it.
did I tell you I love my horady dies????Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,750
Posts: 25,151,236
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23035 users online. 51 members and 22984 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment