Well, I thought I heard that there was something you could buy that would allow you to dress up the points of bullets. I have a few thousand of the old 173gr match bullets that have the points mashed, or rounded.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Trimming Bullets ???
Collapse
X
-
search for "meplat trimming" -
David Tubb
I found his site and the tool I wanted. Unfortunately it's sold out in 30 cal
I won't be wronged
I won't be insulted
And I won't be laid a hand on.
I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.....John WayneComment
-
-
If those are the old LC match bullets, it may not be worth it trying to restore the points. 30Cal did a write up on those many moons ago and the only thing that stuck out in my mind was "they obviously spelled quality with a 'k' with these things".
You could always pony up for the Whidden pointer.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,408
Posts: 25,147,481
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 26270 users online. 78 members and 26192 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment