Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

ammoman will not ship after 1/21

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • hk91666
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2009
    • 1945

    ammoman will not ship after 1/21

    Here is an email I got from ammoman: re ab962

    We will not be shipping ammo to California after the 21st of this month. Any order in by that date will be shipped.

    We will be waiting to hear what calibers are able to be shipped prior to shipping any ammo, after January 21.

    We hope to have this issue cleared up very soon.

    Thanks to all our customers in CA. and yes, we can ship to alternate states, after the 21st. of January.
    "Si Vis Pacem Parabellum"

    NRA Life Member since 1978
    NRA Endowment Member since 2016
    CRPA Life Member 2022
  • #2
    Eljay
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 4985

    I got that too. I'll probably just unsubscribe from their mailing list today, since I won't be buying before the 21st and I'd rather buy from one of the more CA friendly companies going forward anyway even if someday they do get an official list (which frankly seems unlikely).

    Comment

    • #3
      hk91666
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2009
      • 1945

      Originally posted by Eljay
      I got that too. I'll probably just unsubscribe from their mailing list today, since I won't be buying before the 21st and I'd rather buy from one of the more CA friendly companies going forward anyway even if someday they do get an official list (which frankly seems unlikely).
      There is a thread in the ammo forum that states Ammoman will sell if you have c&r and COE. They appear Cal friendly. Do not be to hasty.

      It is a sticky but here is link
      "Si Vis Pacem Parabellum"

      NRA Life Member since 1978
      NRA Endowment Member since 2016
      CRPA Life Member 2022

      Comment

      • #4
        Cali-Shooter
        Calguns Addict
        • Oct 2009
        • 9192

        Once again, we only have "ourselves" and our criminals who hold office to blame for all this.

        /rant off
        In Glock We Trust.
        Originally posted by jeep7081
        My wife sleeps better knowing we have a zombie killer... Saiga AK47! Although my neighbor with his AR has restless nights.
        Originally posted by AleksandreCz
        Thank god the Federal Government is there to protect us from the Federal Government
        WTS: Revision 'Desert Locust' tactical Ballistic/Protective eyewear goggles NEW & USED pairs
        http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=737563

        Comment

        • #5
          Eljay
          Veteran Member
          • Oct 2005
          • 4985

          Originally posted by hk91666
          There is a thread in the ammo forum that states Ammoman will sell if you have c&r and COE. They appear Cal friendly. Do not be to hasty.

          It is a sticky but here is link
          http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=378054
          I've seen it. In fact I've posted to that thread. That list is out of date. It also says they will sell rifle ammunition and they've decided not to. I have no reason to believe they'll accept the C&R/COE combo since there's no mention of it in their note.

          The more I think about this, I've pretty much decided not to shop at anybody who's said they won't be shipping rifle ammunition after the 1st no matter how this shakes out. Yes, I can understand being cautious about a few wobblers (mostly rimfire calibers) but refusing to ship, say, .30-06? Eh, it's their right of course, but it's my right to shop elsewhere too.

          Comment

          • #6
            hk91666
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2009
            • 1945

            Originally posted by Eljay
            I've seen it. In fact I've posted to that thread. That list is out of date. It also says they will sell rifle ammunition and they've decided not to. I have no reason to believe they'll accept the C&R/COE combo since there's no mention of it in their note.

            The more I think about this, I've pretty much decided not to shop at anybody who's said they won't be shipping rifle ammunition after the 1st no matter how this shakes out. Yes, I can understand being cautious about a few wobblers (mostly rimfire calibers) but refusing to ship, say, .30-06? Eh, it's their right of course, but it's my right to shop elsewhere too.
            Didn't look at the date You are right.
            "Si Vis Pacem Parabellum"

            NRA Life Member since 1978
            NRA Endowment Member since 2016
            CRPA Life Member 2022

            Comment

            • #7
              Scratch705
              I need a LIFE!!
              • May 2009
              • 12537

              guess ammoman won't be shipping ammo to CA until this law is struck down, since i'm sure de leon left out specifically what calibers are forbidden by choice and not by mistake in order to make vendors afraid to ship any ammo.
              Originally posted by leelaw
              Because -ohmigosh- they can add their opinions, too?
              Originally posted by SoCalSig1911
              Preppers canceled my order this afternoon because I called them a disgrace... Not ordering from those clowns again.
              Originally posted by PrepperGunShop
              Truthfully, we cancelled your order because of your lack of civility and your threats ... What is a problem is when you threaten my customer service team and make demands instead of being civil. Plain and simple just don't be an a**hole (where you told us to shove it).

              Comment

              • #8
                hk91666
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2009
                • 1945

                Originally posted by Scratch705
                guess ammoman won't be shipping ammo to CA until this law is struck down, since i'm sure de leon left out specifically what calibers are forbidden by choice and not by mistake in order to make vendors afraid to ship any ammo.

                Especially vague since a lot of pistols shoot rifle ammo. such as a Thompson Centender and Remington xp100.
                Glad I reload my 7mm BR and others. Trips to Reno may have to be made more often.....
                "Si Vis Pacem Parabellum"

                NRA Life Member since 1978
                NRA Endowment Member since 2016
                CRPA Life Member 2022

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1