Is it steel? I just got one stuck in my brand new die. Looks like brass to me? I'm kind of pissed. .223 55 gr is all it says.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Prvi Partizan ammo
Collapse
X
-
Just about all the Prvi Partizan ammo I've seen sold in this country is brass/Boxer."San Francisco Liberal With A Gun"
F***ing with people's heads, one gun show at a time. Hallelujah!
http://www.sanfranciscoliberalwithagun.com (reloading info w/ videos)
http://www.liberalsguncorner.com (podcast)
http://www.youtube.com/sfliberal (YouTube channel)
----------------------------------------------------
To be a true Liberal, you must be 100% pro-Second Amendment. Anything less is inconsistent with liberalism. -
Spray your cases into a bag and swirl them around to make sure the lube has coated the whole case. Also Prvi cases are/were known to have off center flash holes so maybe your pin/spindle is binding in the case.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,773
Posts: 25,151,528
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,815
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 24292 users online. 127 members and 24165 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment