Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Dillon BL 550

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jwest
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 3958

    Dillon BL 550

    Reloaders,

    Have any of you picked up one of the 'new' BL 550's from Dillon?:



    Regards,
    jwest
    sigpic
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." --- Benjamin Franklin
    Freedom isn't free. Read the Declaration of Independence everyday - it'll keep the New World Order away.
    Quote: Army: "Your ignorant liberal puke rhetoric is tiresome."
    We live in a society of extreme behavior with no electronic self control.
  • #2
    jwest
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 3958

    Wow - you can really tell Randall isn't around anymore...
    sigpic
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." --- Benjamin Franklin
    Freedom isn't free. Read the Declaration of Independence everyday - it'll keep the New World Order away.
    Quote: Army: "Your ignorant liberal puke rhetoric is tiresome."
    We live in a society of extreme behavior with no electronic self control.

    Comment

    • #3
      fullspeed1
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 1908

      BL550 without an automatic priming system and powder measure. Kind of makes no sense to me. Sounds like an expensive and complicated single stage press.

      Comment

      • #4
        XDRoX
        Veteran Member
        • Mar 2009
        • 4420

        I agree. I don't really see the point. Someone is much better off saving a few more bucks and getting a 550b.

        Now if Dillon made a single stage, they would have a line around the building...
        Chris
        <----Rimfire Addict


        Originally posted by Oceanbob
        Get a DILLON...

        Comment

        • #5
          WyrTwister
          Junior Member
          • Jul 2010
          • 4

          Originally posted by fullspeed1
          BL550 without an automatic priming system and powder measure. Kind of makes no sense to me. Sounds like an expensive and complicated single stage press.
          I have a Lee disk measure and powder dies that I have used for years . And , I can prime off press , if I have to .

          God bless
          Wyr

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1