Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Great Ammo deal on .223

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MissionMTMan
    Vendor/Retailer
    • Mar 2009
    • 1559

    Great Ammo deal on .223

    Hey everyone, check out this Deal


    There is brass cased .223 for $240 here

    It is great ammo. I was shooting it this weekend with great results. They also have really good deals on .308 and .45. I have heard really good results from their 175 gr Nosler .308 rounds and I will be picking some up shortly.

    175 gr. Nosler for .72 a round. Here


    Missionmtman
    Last edited by MissionMTMan; 11-03-2010, 2:35 PM.
    Magpul Gear Contact us for the best prices!
    406-880-6133 or 406-754-2397

    www.mtnarmory.com


    Battlecomp 1.0 only $145!

    10/30 pmag $17 and 10/20 pmag $18

    sigpic
  • #2
    r6raff
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2010
    • 508

    Not a bad deal, with shipping still cheap as heck. Might look into some of that 9mm 2nds
    Hmm...

    Comment

    • #3
      MissionMTMan
      Vendor/Retailer
      • Mar 2009
      • 1559

      I'm telling you guys, its good stuff. I had a talk with the owner today. He seemed like a really good guy after talking to him. They actually make ammo for some of the PD's down in CA. I have had really good luck with it. When you get some, post it here!
      Magpul Gear Contact us for the best prices!
      406-880-6133 or 406-754-2397

      www.mtnarmory.com


      Battlecomp 1.0 only $145!

      10/30 pmag $17 and 10/20 pmag $18

      sigpic

      Comment

      • #4
        NationsMostWanted
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2010
        • 972

        what is average price anyways? how are they sold usually in stores?
        CC/LTC Review Links
        http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...0#post19921520

        Comment

        • #5
          metalliman545
          Banned
          • May 2010
          • 1257

          Originally posted by NationsMostWanted
          what is average price anyways? how are they sold usually in stores?
          6-10 per 20

          less than 6 for steel cased

          Comment

          • #6
            Ratman12
            Member
            • Feb 2010
            • 130

            how much was shipping?

            Comment

            • #7
              NationsMostWanted
              Senior Member
              • Oct 2010
              • 972

              do outdoor ranges have restrictions on steel cased ever?
              CC/LTC Review Links
              http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...0#post19921520

              Comment

              • #8
                joelogic
                Calguns Addict
                • May 2008
                • 6593

                Its not the steel cases it the bimetal jacket that is a fire hazard.
                Micro/Mini Reflex Red Dot Sight Mount for the M1, M1a/M14 platform

                Comment

                • #9
                  NationsMostWanted
                  Senior Member
                  • Oct 2010
                  • 972

                  Originally posted by joelogic
                  Its not the steel cases it the bimetal jacket that is a fire hazard.
                  which brands are those usually?
                  CC/LTC Review Links
                  http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...0#post19921520

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    MissionMTMan
                    Vendor/Retailer
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 1559

                    Shipping was very reasonable and the ammo arrived very quickly. I am in Montana and they shipped from Oregon so it wasn't that far away. They do ship soon after you order though.
                    Magpul Gear Contact us for the best prices!
                    406-880-6133 or 406-754-2397

                    www.mtnarmory.com


                    Battlecomp 1.0 only $145!

                    10/30 pmag $17 and 10/20 pmag $18

                    sigpic

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Quinc
                      Veteran Member
                      • Jan 2010
                      • 3011

                      "These are 2nds with some dents or flaws that did not pass inspection for our standard product. Most all should function fine. Most problems are cosmetic. But this ammo is not guaranteed"
                      Shop Amazon and contribute to CGF!
                      click this link before going to amazon.com
                      http://www.shop42a.com

                      sigpic
                      www.appleseedinfo.org

                      "Everyone has a plan, till they get punched in the face." -Mike Tyson

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        MissionMTMan
                        Vendor/Retailer
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 1559

                        That is right yes. They aren't all 2nds though. Look at the other pages.
                        Magpul Gear Contact us for the best prices!
                        406-880-6133 or 406-754-2397

                        www.mtnarmory.com


                        Battlecomp 1.0 only $145!

                        10/30 pmag $17 and 10/20 pmag $18

                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          LexLuther
                          Senior Member
                          • Dec 2008
                          • 838

                          I havent purchased any .223 in a while, is .24 each that good for factory seconds?
                          "I love it, its my second ammendment but we with the gun was the only thing between those guys and the oven and they still can't know this theys too dumb and I seen the ovens. They dont know it but they cant take all the guns and if ever, push ever comes to shove we'll be back." - Don Burgett

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            MissionMTMan
                            Vendor/Retailer
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 1559

                            Yes, it is very good. If it isn't please post the better deal for all of us.
                            Magpul Gear Contact us for the best prices!
                            406-880-6133 or 406-754-2397

                            www.mtnarmory.com


                            Battlecomp 1.0 only $145!

                            10/30 pmag $17 and 10/20 pmag $18

                            sigpic

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              NationsMostWanted
                              Senior Member
                              • Oct 2010
                              • 972

                              Originally posted by Killer Bee
                              I haven't seen one myself.. but I do recall from faint memory someone(s) discussing it.. something to do with the ranges pickiness of brass they intend to relaod and not wanting to sort through steel or aluminum casings..





                              I think the steel core bullets are considered the most fire hazardous..
                              yea i thought it was steel?
                              CC/LTC Review Links
                              http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...0#post19921520

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1