Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

CH/4D dies

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mnguyen84
    Senior Member
    • May 2010
    • 1132

    CH/4D dies

    Great customer service. Awhile ago, I bought a CH 9mm die set from someone on the forums. And when I was learning to reload 9mm, I broke the pin while depriming something that didn't want to come out. Even though I was most likely my fault, when I emailed Dave for a replacement pin, he just told me to send it in no questions asked. So about 2 weeks later, I got my replacement pin. I'm happy.

    Last edited by mnguyen84; 09-15-2010, 12:38 PM.
  • #2
    EBR Works
    Vendor/Retailer
    • Dec 2007
    • 10492

    Yep, CH4D has good quality product and great customer support. I use their dies for DTC, BMG and Beowulf.


    Check out our e-commerce site here:

    www.ebrworks.com

    Serving you from Prescott, AZ

    Comment

    • #3
      brando
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 2006
      • 3694

      I'll second that. I've gone to them for years for specialty dies, wildcat calibers and press accessories.
      --Brando

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1