Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

any experience with the Serbian / PPU .308

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • guimus
    Senior Member
    • Jun 2006
    • 862

    any experience with the Serbian / PPU .308

    Just in case it's decent ammo I picked up two 200 round battlepacks of the stuff. Anyone have good/bad experience with it?
  • #2
    bwiese
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Oct 2005
    • 27621

    Somebody here (rssslvr??) supposedly blew up a FAL w/Wolf Gold 308. Not sure if that's the same stuff...

    Bill Wiese
    San Jose, CA

    CGF Board Member / NRA Benefactor Life Member / CRPA life member
    sigpic
    No postings of mine here, unless otherwise specifically noted, are
    to be construed as formal or informal positions of the Calguns.Net
    ownership, The Calguns Foundation, Inc. ("CGF"), the NRA, or my
    employer. No posts of mine on Calguns are to be construed as
    legal advice, which can only be given by a lawyer.

    Comment

    • #3
      guimus
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2006
      • 862

      Yeah, I've heard unconfirmed reports that it's just repacked Wolf Gold .308. Do you know if the FAL was chambered for .308 or x51...suppose I can search for the thread.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1