Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Premium ammo for sale

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dragen94
    Junior Member
    • Aug 2010
    • 1

    Premium ammo for sale

    I have Premium Winchester Ranger Home/self defence 9mm 147 gr. Black Talens $35.00 a box of 50 $320 a case of 500rds. .40S&W 180 gr. SXT Ranger Black talens $40 a Box of 50 $350 a case of 500rds. .45 +P 230 gr. T-Series $45.00 a box of 50 $400 a case of 500rds. (9mm retails for 22.98 a box of 20rds.) (.40S&W retails for $26.98 a box of 20rds) (.45+P Retails for $28.98 a box of 20rds.) I also have some other odds and ends of other ammo, as well as primers & Bullets. Will only sell in USA to those 21 or older Proof of age required before sale. no charge for local pick up, Delivery charges will apply. Call John (760)898-1901
    Last edited by Dragen94; 09-04-2010, 11:01 AM.
  • #2
    RaymondMillbrae
    Veteran Member
    • Jun 2009
    • 2659

    No iTrader feedback.

    No location posted.

    Only one post on this forum.

    I would definitely make sure this is a FACE TO FACE TRANSACTION.

    I don't want to bash a new Calgunner. But then again, I'm always on the lookout for my fellow Calgunners as well. There have been some pretty bas scams in my short history here.

    If it turns-out to be legit, please post feedback on this thread.

    In Christ: Raymond
    Some of my tutorials:

    RELOADING .223 VIDEO
    HOME MADE RECOIL SPRING TESTER
    SHORTENING THE LOP ON AN FN SLP SHOTGUN
    INSTALLING SIGHTS ONTO A REMMY 870P
    HORNADY 366 AUTO - INTRO OF PRESS & SLUG COMPONENTS (Part 1)
    HORNADY 366 AUTO - PROGRESSIVE RELOADING OF LYMAN SABOT SLUGS (Part 2)

    Comment

    • #3
      zfields
      CGN Contributor
      • Aug 2010
      • 13658

      not to mention wrong forum.
      Sandstorm Custom Rifle Slings : Custom Paracord slings

      10% off slings for calguns members. PM for details. Like us on facebook!

      Comment

      • #4
        Fishslayer
        In Memoriam
        • Jan 2010
        • 13035

        Originally posted by RaymondMillbrae
        No iTrader feedback.

        No location posted.

        Only one post on this forum.

        I would definitely make sure this is a FACE TO FACE TRANSACTION.

        I don't want to bash a new Calgunner. But then again, I'm always on the lookout for my fellow Calgunners as well. There have been some pretty bas scams in my short history here.

        If it turns-out to be legit, please post feedback on this thread.

        In Christ: Raymond
        Originally posted by zfields
        not to mention wrong forum.
        And it's "Talons" BTW...

        I see he's in my area code...
        "He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.
        You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.
        You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."


        Originally Posted by JackRydden224
        I hope Ruger pays the extortion fees for the SR1911. I mean the gun is just as good if not better than a Les Baer.
        Originally posted by redcliff
        A Colt collector shooting Rugers is like Hugh Grant cheating on Elizabeth Hurley with a hooker.

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1