I have a family member who is building a 6.8 and he hasnt found a good source for factory ammo yet, any help?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Where to buy 6.8 ammo?
Collapse
X
-
Distinguished Rifleman #1924
NRA Certified Instructor (Rifle and Metallic Cartridge Reloading) and RSO
NRL22 Match Director at WEGC
https://www.ocabj.net -
i saw some in sportsmans guide by silver state armory and the price was half way decentComment
-
www.Ko-tonics.com or you can buy them directly from Silver State Armory. I hope your family member will be reloading the 6.8.NRA Life MemberComment
-
Kotonics
Midway
Outdoor Marksman
Find information, resources and relevant links for outdoormarksman.com. This domain may be for sale.
Directly from Silver State Armory
I don't recommend the Remington ammo unless it's all you can find at a decent price. Word is that Remington will be phasing out the manufacture of 6.8 Remington SPC on their own lines due to problems.
Hornady and Silver State Armory are taking up the slack. In fact, Silver State Armory is supplying government and military contracts.
Hornady makes some great stuff. The 110 gr V Max and 115 gr BTHP produce the best combination of accuracy and velocity to date.
Below is a 5 round group of Hornady 110 gr V Max I shot at 50 yds with a barrel from Randall Rausch. Autocad analysis courtesy of Randall.

Haven't shot the Silver State ammo yet.Last edited by Technical Ted; 05-09-2007, 9:12 PM.Originally posted by ChrisTKHarrisThat is one of the most idiotic statements I've heard. You are a retard.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,159
Posts: 25,145,024
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,525
Welcome to our newest member, LakeLife.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 32733 users online. 113 members and 32620 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment