Two questions.
1. Where does one buy a government model 1911 stainless slide. Only place I see them for sale is the Caspian website.
2. How the heck does a bull barrel come out of a .45 slide if you don't have a barrel bushing and plug in the front and you have a full length guide rod. Or do they not use a full length guide rod with bull barrels???
I appreciate your comments, as always.
1. Where does one buy a government model 1911 stainless slide. Only place I see them for sale is the Caspian website.
2. How the heck does a bull barrel come out of a .45 slide if you don't have a barrel bushing and plug in the front and you have a full length guide rod. Or do they not use a full length guide rod with bull barrels???
I appreciate your comments, as always.


Comment